Click brown title to Navigate!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Smells like a Lie from Hell!



Seems like a George Orwellian (George Washington) rewrite of History to me! Will there be a glass coffin so we can see he's buried, or will the US Dept. of injustice just let this Satan Walk!
Just Ice - Frozen hearted Satanic parasitic dead parents from Hell!

Gina Dejesus? aye eye aye I, I am a Frito bandito! 4 Headed Brahman from Hell. Evil Pop!(Pepsi)

Of course they own Google so you'll never see this!

I say these 4 people are Satans from hell and I'm right until they prove beyond a shadow of doubt that I'm wrong! 3 Women who now have at least a  1/2 Million dollar trust fund each over a fictitious event that never happened. They create history when you look for it. It doesn't exist until you look into their lies. If you call me a liar, I'll sue! I can can prove you can't prove I'm wrong! To prove you're not Satan, you'd have to prove your Jesus, or should I say Dejesus. One and the Same Jesus -Satan. If you prove your Jesus you prove your Satan and then I'm right and your wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment