Click brown title to Navigate!

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Evil Bastards!

Selfish evil dead parents from Hell! They kill Thousands of people every day! They are the only reason people die. Knots from hell  = cancer etc.. "We are never evil ,We are bastards from Hell!"

"We will never admit we are evil!"  We will never be the living human again! We are the grateful dead living off our children. We are so superior to them that we have made them slaves and scapegoats of or evil reality! Fuck You my Son! I am A Bra Ham, Pig Champ of the Universe! I'll sacrifice you to be the whore from hell to every entity! I'm your mother!

Fuck you Ma! Fuck You Gerald Ethel Entity! I've got all eternity to fuck with you! You ain't seen evil yet, Bastard from hell! Hell has just begun. I am going to turn you into little round green peas!  I learned from the worst evil bastards in the Universe, U 2. You will regret the day you were born and never reborn! Fuckin selfish evil Bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment