Click brown title to Navigate!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Google vs the G string network! David vs Goliath

Who's the Dream boy? - you don't stand a chance!  One rainbow against two.

I've got a twelve string guitar.  I'll use your hidden Black rainbow in my circles.
My circles include all of your circles  -Black and white rainbow.  You'll only show one rainbow at a time, but every one of my circles can get to anyone in your circles. I'm the open BooK. Boo

What's that you say, I don't have the Black sound bar? It's all in the eye! In one ear and out the eye.
Besides only pigs and Gods er I mean dogs have a cork screw tails. Also, it's 12 strings not 6!
Twelve apostles vs the infinite  666oooooooooooo Non reality Corporation Antichrist.


All I'm going to do is let you be infinitely evil to you. Go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment